Meeting on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 will be hosted by Kasia Wdowiak.
The meeting theme is: French toast.
We have speech marathon and 6 speeches scheduled:
- Adam Zakrzewski will start the round with a CC2 project – Organize Your Speech, titled “Crazy“, evluated by Andrzej Dobrowolski,
- Ewa Chojecka will follow with a CC4 project – How to say it, titled “What’s your aim?“,
- Aleksander Cwiklinski will follow with a CC5 project – Your Body Speaks, titled “Happy, happy people“, evaluated by Anna Witkowska
- Sylwia Rudnik will follow with a CC9 project – Persuade with power, titled “Pass it on“,
- Naska Mitreva CC, will follow with an advanced project no. 1 from AC manual (Humorously speaking) – Warm up your audience, titled “Bronchial secretions”, evaluated by Tomek Jedruszak,
- Iga Korneta ACB, ALB, will finish with an advanced project no. 1 from AC manual (The entertaining speaker) – The entertaining speech, titled “The true professional”, evaluated by Wojtek Arciszewski
There will be no Table Topics session.
At the moment our club is meeting at temporary location, where is lack of space. We will invite guests when we will have long term solution. For the moment you are invited to other Warsaw Toastmasters clubs. We will keep you updated using this site. We are looking for a new venue at the moment. Maybe you can help us?