It is my pleasure to announce that the upcoming meeting will be enriched by two extraordinary features:
1. Our member, Milena Paluchowska, is officially the third Distinguished Toastmaster in Poland!
“Distinguished Toastmaster” is the highest recognition awarded by TM. Congratulations to Milena on her amazing achievement, diligent and committed work!
2. Our Area Governor, Piotr Chimko, is going to make his first official visit to our club.
The meeting will be held on Tuesday, 27 August 2013. It will be hosted by Christoph Bolliger CC, from 19:00 at Clock-Work (www.clock-work.pl) in Ksawerów Str. 3. Head downstairs when you enter the building.
Theme of the evening: Water
General Evaluator: Milena Paluchowska DTM
We have three speeches scheduled:
1. Sebastian Pasternacki will present his CC4 project: How to say it, titled “The web”, evaluated by Jacek Lasota CC
2. Patrik J. Libuda will cross the finishing line of CC manual by delivering project CC10: Inspire your audience, titled “Power of Focus”, evaluated by Naska Mitreva CC, ALB
3. Anna Witkowska CC, ALB will charm us with a speech in praise and present an award.
After the break our Area Governor will perform one of the projects from Successful Club Series instead of Table Topics session. He will explain the purpose of the AG role and deliver an educational presentation outlining various opportunities for members to tap into and benefit from.