Dear Speaking Elephants members, Guests,
1. 12 of April, Saturday – Area M4 International and Evaluation contests
We start at 10 am.
Both English-speaking clubs in Warsaw Speaking Elephants and Polska SA are organizing the contest. From our club Tomek Kropiewnicki is the main organizer, coordinator and Contest Chair. Myself, I’m the Chief Judge and Pawel Pięta is the Contest Sergeant at Arms.
Except Speaking Elephants and Polska SA, our Area M4 includes both clubs in Lodz – The Leader Ship Toastmasters and Lodz Toastmasters.
We have three members from our club who will represent us taking part as contestants:
1. Jacek Lasota will compete in International and Evaluation contest in German language and also in the International contest in English
2. Mirek Grybalow will compete in International contest in English
3. Anna Witkowska will compete in Evaluation contest in English
There are also Speaking Elephants members who are taking roles as functionaries – judges, counters and timers.
More information, please find on the official FB page:
2. 13 of April, Sunday – Area M5 International and Evaluation contests
Right after our contest, there will be the contest of Area M5, on Sunday.
The contest will take place 12 pm at:
Warszawa, Uczelnia Łazarskiego, ul.Świeradowska 43, aula 38, first floor, Sektor D. Entrance costs 5 zł.
Members from those clubs will compete:
– Top Careers Toastmasters
– Toastmasters Leaders
– Toastmasters Białystok
– Toastmasters Lublin
– Toastmasters @ EDC in Warsaw
For additional information, check the FB page:
3. 26-27 of April, Saturday and Sunday – Division Council + Polish Championship in International and Evaluation contests in English, German and French languages
The event will be in Wroclove and Dariusz Tyma from Wroclove Toastmasters is organizing the event.
The Polish Championship in Public Speaking in English, German and French coming soon. The international contest takes place in Wroclaw on 26th and 27th of April.
All information and registration form you will find on the contest page:
Stay tuned with the FB page of the event:
4. 13 of May, Tuesday – TM Speaking Elephants elections for club board officers 2014/2015
19:00h, Clock-Work (www.clock-work.pl)
Every club needs leaders who can move the club forward and who can work with and motivate others. This is why we would like to encourage you to take even more responsibility and engagement for the club and consider becoming our future executive committee member.
Any current active member of the club is eligible to run for office and members may run for more than one office. Offices to be filled are president, vice president education, vice president membership, vice president public relations, secretary, treasurer (or secretary/treasurer), and sergeant at arms. You can contact directly the current officer for the position you are interested in.
5. 16-18 of May, Friday-Sunday – DISTRICT 59 SPRING CONFERENCE „CHALENGE THE DRAGON” + International and Evaluation contests in Polish language
Second time in Poland – Krakow, Hotel Qubus, Nadwiślańska 6, 30-527 Kraków.
Don’t miss to watch the movie:
And to visit the official web page:
The registration form:
For more information follow the FB page of the event:
Only this summer!
Last one, historical TLI where you can meet every polish club!
You can not miss it!
Only here all kinds of news of the biggest event Toastmaster in Poland. Do not miss the only TLI in the real Castle :)