As always we meet at 19:00 at Clock-Work (www.clock-work.pl), Ksawerów Str. 3 in Warsaw. Head downstairs when you enter the building.
- Marinela Dimitrova will kick off with her CC4 How to say it project, titled “The memory loss”, evaluated by Tomasz Kropiewnicki
- Daria Kurowska will deliver her CC1 Icebreaker project, titled “Film track of life”, evaluated by Naska Mitreva
- Kasia Milewska-Nowak will continue to her CC4 How to say it project, titled “Diet”, evaluated by Jacek Lasota
- Filip Matuszewski will follow with his CC3 Get to the point project, titled ” Change Your World Now!”
- Jacek Lasota will finish (after the break) with his SCS series manual speech “Evaluate to Motivate”